If you are using a Pro theme and looking for adding slider in the premium version of the theme then click HERE.
In your wp-admin panel, Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Homepage Section Settings >> Slider Settings. Here you can find the settings of slider section
- Enable Slider on Homepage: Enable/disable the slider section on the homepage from here.
- Image: Upload the full-size image for the slide here.
- Title: Add here the title for your slide.
- Subtitle: Add here the subtitle for your slide.
- Description: Add here the description for your slide.
- Button Text: Add an optional button to the slide, for example, Read More.
- Button Link: You can only add a limited amount of information about the specific slide on the homepage, so if you need to include more information, you can create a dedicated page and link it here.
You can add only one slide here. If you want to add more slides in the slider, you need to Upgrade to Pro. You can see the help article of Pro version slider HERE. After set up a slider section, you can go for set up a Services section.