The quality theme allows you to display Services on the Homepage only. Quality PRO theme allows you to display your Services both on the Homepage and on the Services page. You can easily configure them with the Repeater control, and also add as many Services as you want.
Adding a Service section on your Homepage
In your WP Admin Panel, Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Service settings >> Service settings
Here you will find all the options to manage your Services section. We have also added a Repeater control to make adding services to your section faster. Following, a brief description of all available options:
Service section settings:
- Enable Services on homepage: You can hide/show this section.
- Title: Add here the title for your Services section.
- Description: Add here the description for your Services section.
Service content: Repeater control enables you to add as many Services as you want via clicking on button “+ Add new Service”. Each service has the following fields:
- Title: Title of your Service.
- Description: Brief description of your Service.
- Link: In the section, you can only add a limited amount of information. If you want to add more details about your Service, you can create a dedicated page for it, and link it here
- Open link in new tab: Set target to open link in a new tab.
- Image Type: Select whether you want your service icon to be a Font Awesome icon, an image, or not to show any.
- Image: If you chose to display an image, upload it or select it here.
- Icon: If you chose to display an icon from the Font Awesome library, select it here.
- To delete a Service, locate its field and click on “Delete field” in red at the bottom left of the Service field
In the Pro version, you can create a dedicated Service page and disable the service section on homepage by using Theme Layout Manager setting.
Hiding a Service section on your Homepage
In your WP Admin Panel, Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Theme Layout Manager >> Theme Layout Manager
You can hide/remove/disable the Service section from the Homepage using Theme Layout Manager
Creating a dedicated Services page
In your WP Admin Panel, Go to Pages >> Add New
Follow these steps:
- Create a new page,
- Name your page
- Select the Service Template as a template.
- Publish the Page
- The Service page template by default includes 4 sections: Services, Funfact, Testimonials, and Footer Callout
2.1 Enable/Disable the sections (Funfact, Testimonials, and Footer Callout) from the Service page
In your WP Admin Panel, Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Template Settings >> Service Page settings
In this panel, you will have the opportunity to enable/disable the following section on the service page via a checkbox.
After setting up a Services section, you can go to set up the Funfact section.