In your WP Admin Panel, Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Footer callout settings >> Footer callout settings
Here you will see all the below fields to manager your Footer callout section.
- Enable Home Footer Callout section: You can hide/show the section.
- Title: Add here the title for your Footer callout section.
- Description: Add here the description for your Footer callout section.
- Button Text: Add an optional button to your Footer callout (for example for a Call to Action).
- Button Link: You can only add a limited amount of information to the Footer callout, so if you need to include more information, you can create a dedicated page and link it here.
- Open link in new tab: You can choose to have the custom link open in a new web tab or in the current one.
* You can hide Footer callout section any time using the Theme Layout Manager