If you are using a Pro theme and looking for adding testimonials in the premium version of the theme then click HERE.
In your wp-admin panel, Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Homepage Section Settings >> Testimonial Settings. Here you can find the settings of the testimonial section
- Enable Testimonial on Homepage: Enable/disable the testimonial section on the homepage.
- Background Image: Upload the background image for the testimonial section.
- Title: Add here a title for the testimonial section.
- Description: Add here a description of the testimonial section.
- Title: Add here the title for your testimonial.
- Description: Add here the description for your testimonial.
- Image: Upload the image for your testimonial.
- Name: Add here the name for your testimonial.
- Designation: Add here the designation for your testimonial.
You can add only one testimonial here. If you want to add more testimonial, you need to Upgrade to Pro. You can see the help article of Pro version testimonials HERE. After set up a testimonial section, you can go for set up a Recent blog section.