In your WP Admin Panel, go to Appearance => Customizing ▸ Template settings ▸ About us page settings
Testimonial Content – From here you can add your Testimonials. An advanced feature of Repeater control enables you to add testimonials faster. You can add as many as Testimonials you want, just need to click on button “+ Add new Testimonial”. After clicking, you will notice a new Testimonial is added but still you need to fill the blank spaces related to that added Testimonial. Let’s see what the fields remained to fill for each Testimonial:
- Title:– Name of the Testimonial.
- Subtitle: Title’s another name.
- Description: Brief description of the testimonial.
- Link: In the section, you can only add a limited amount of information about the Testimonial. If you need to have more text, you can create a dedicated page for the Testimonial and link it here.
- Open link in new tab: Set target to open link in a new tab.
- Image: Upload the image related to Testimonial.
- To delete a Testimonial, locate its field and click on “Delete field” in red at the bottom left of the Testimonial.
“About Us” template enables a page to show up all your added Testimonials. Additional primary sections like Team and Client will also appear. From, customizer’s About us page settings, you can remove these sections if not needed. So, all you need to do is to assign the template “About Us” for your(About Us) page.
How to select different Testimonial Variations?
There are various variations of the Testimonial section in the theme. You can select any one that suits your site.
Go to => WP-Menu => Appearance => Customize > Homepage Section Settings => Testimonial Settings