Rambo PRO comes with an advanced feature of Repeater control to add your services faster. You can add as many services as you want. You can also enable/disable the service section any time from the homepage. You can even display your Services on the Services page
1. Adding a Service
In your WP Admin Panel, go to => Appearance => Customize => Homepage section settings => Service settings
From Service Content, just you need to click the button “+ Add new Service”, and you will see a new service is added up but still you need to fill up the optional blank spaces for that added service. Let’s see what all are the information you need to fill for each added service:
- Title: Title of your Service.
- Description: Brief description of your Service.
- Link: In the section, you can only add a limited amount of information. If you want to add more details about your Service, you can create a dedicated page for it, and link it here
- Open link in new tab: Set target to open link in a new tab.
- Image Type: Select whether you want your service icon to be a Font Awesome icon, an Image, or not to show any.
- Image: If you chose to display an image, upload it or select it here.
- Icon: If you chose to display an icon from the Font Awesome library, select it here.
- To delete a Service, locate its field and click on “Delete field” in red at the bottom left of the Service field
2. Setting up the Service section on Homepage
- Enable services on Home Page: Hide/Show your Services section on your Homepage.
- Title: Add here the title for your Services section.
- Description: Add here the description for your Services section.