You can add as many projects as you want. Rambo PRO features filterable projects. This means that you can categorize the projects and allow your users to filter their view according to these categories.
1) Create a Project Category (if you want to take advantage of the filtering features)
To create the categorized portfolio, you need to start by creating your project categories. These will display as filter tabs and allow your viewers to see your projects filtered by specific categories.
To do this, in your WP Admin Panel, head over to the Projects tab and click on Project categories. Here you will be able to add all opportune categories with which you wish to filter your projects. For our understanding here, we consider creating two categories (i.e. fashion and HTML). You can create as many as project categories for your portfolio.
2) Adding a Projects to a Portfolio under the selected project categories
You can add a project with specifying project categories. While adding, there are many other optional fields (In Portfolio Detail) to add with your project, that makes your project a meaningful. Let’s see all the optional fields you can add while adding a project:
- Your Clients: You can attach your related clients’ name while adding a project.
- Skills: Can mention your skills.
- Tags: You can add tags to make more filtrable with more other keyword names while searching.
- Website: You can show additional website link related to your added project.
- Link: This link comes attached with “Read More” button on Homepage projects and also when projects shown through Portfolio template(Portfolio Page).
Open link in new tab: Check the checkbox to open the Link in a new browser tab.