Important: You have purchased a WordPress Theme, and not the example content as seen in the theme demo. You can setup your purchased theme as live demo theme. You need to do is follow the instructions that are taken from the Importing Content page from the WordPress website.
To import from a WordPress export file into your website. Follow these steps .
1. Log into your site as an WordPress Administrator Panel.
2. Are You Make sure activated your new theme before proceeding.
3. Now Go to Tools =>Import
4. Click on“WordPress” from the list.
5. After click on WordPress you will see a popup of WordPress Importer. You need to install WordPress Importer for uploading XML file. Now click on “Install Now” Button then activate your plugin.
6. Now you can Upload the dummy content .xml file using the form provided on that page then click on “Upload file and Import” button.
7. You will be asked to map the authors in this export file to users on the blog. For each author, you may choose to map to an existing user on the blog or to create a new user. You will then have the choice to import attachments, so click on the “Download and import file attachments” check-box and click on “Submit” button.
8. Please be patient while WordPress imports all the content.
9. Have fun!