In this tutorial, I will explain how you can add new post in WordPress. This article will help you through out writing your first post. To begin users, login to your WordPress admin panel.
Go to => www.yourwebsite.com/wp-admin
Enter your username and password then click to login. After login you can see WordPress dashboard.
Go to =>Posts => Categories
Here you can enter your category name then click on Add New Category button. You can manage your post category wise.
Go to =>Posts => Add New
Now I am going to create a post. On this page you will see posts editor. There are most important part in post.
- Post Title – Enter you post name in this field.
- Post Content – In the post content you can see two tabs Visual and Text. Visual means that your content actual will show on your page. and Text means that add your HTML code directly.
- Format – This is post type format. You can select Standard.
- Category – Select your post category.
- Tags – Enter your tag if you want? otherwise leave blank.
- Featured Image – Set your post image using Feature Image.
Now your post ready. If you don’t want publish post and want change content later? click on Save Draft otherwise Publish this post.
Now you can check your post displaying on blog page. Refer attach screenshot. Want to more stylish blog? Checkout Webriti Themes