This is an exquisite feature in this theme. You can display your latest post on the home page. You can use this feature as the latest news, announcement & events, etc. So now I will explain to you how to display Latest Post on the Home Page. Do follow this tutorial. Refer to the screenshot.
Go to Appearance => Customize => Home Blog Settings
- Hide blog meta from the home page: Hide/Show blog meta of the blog section on the Homepage.
- Title: Add a title for the Latest news section.
- Description: Add a description for the Latest news section.
- Blog design style: You can select the blog design style like the grid, list, masonry, switcher, etc.
- No. of Post: This option helps you to select how many numbers of posts you want to show.
- Choose Options: You can choose here whether you want to show the Excerpt(a few contents) or the full content of the post.
- Excerpt Length: Here you can set the length of the excerpt.
- Excerpt Read More Button Title: You can set any name for the Read More button.
- Show Read More Button: Hide or show the read more button for the post. In case you choose the excerpt option then the read more button appears.
- Select category for Latest news: You can select the categories that category post you want to show.
- Enable view all posts button: Hide/show the View all posts button from the homepage blog section.
- Button Text: You can change the text of the view all posts button.
- Button Link: You can change the link of the view all posts button.
Latest News Section Variations
There are various design styles in the latest news section. You can choose anyone which design suits you best on your site. Also, you can select the columns and number of posts to show in the news section.
Masonry 2 Column
Masonry 3 Column
Masonry 4 Column
How to Remove the Blog Section from the Homepage?
Go to Appearance => Customize => Theme Layout Manager
Here you can remove the blog section from the homepage. You can drag the blog section on disable area and then Save & Publish. Refer to the screenshot.