In This tutorial. I will demonstrate how to add a rotating testimonial to the website. It’s a good idea to get your clients. Your website visitor will attract by your existing client’s review & testimonial. So now I will explain to you how to add a Testimonial. Follow the below steps.
1. Create a Testimonial
Go to => Testimonial => Add New
Here you can see a form for adding testimonial. Now enter your testimonial details like Testimonial Name, Testimonial Description, and upload image using featured image then Publish it. Refer to the attached screenshot.
2. Homepage Testimonial Setting
Go to => Appearance => Customize => Testimonial Settings => Home Testimonial Setting
Here you can manage all settings of Testimonial. Refer to the attached screenshot.
- Slide Type Variations – Select Type of variation like that scroll, fade, cross-fade, and cover-fade
- Scroll Items – Select the scroll item value.
- Scroll Duration – Select scroll Duration.
- Time out Duration – Select Time out Duration.
3. How to Change Testimonial Section Background Image?
Go to => Appearance => Customize => Testimonial Settings => Background Image
Here you can change the background image of the testimonial section. Refer to the attached screenshot.
4. How to Remove Testimonial Section from Homepage?
You can remove the testimonial section from the homepage using the layout manager. The Layout Manager provides a drag and drop functionality. You can manage easily the section. Refer to the attached screenshot.
Go to => Appearance => Customize => Theme Layout Manager
5. How to select different testimonial variations?
There are various designs in the testimonial section on the homepage. You can choose anyone which suits best on your site.
Go to => Appearance => Customize => Testimonial Settings => Home testimonial settings