In this tutorial, we will describe the process of setting up the home slider. You can configure slider images without touching code. Very smart and easier setup of Slider in Health Center Theme. It will work for all devices like tablet, desktop and laptop. In this theme you can put your own text like slider name and description. There are two types of slider in this theme. If you want to change the layout of slider? You need to select pages template Home Page and Home Page Two. You can check easily. Slider layout depends on page template. Now, I’ll explain you How to add images in the slider? Do follow tutorial steps. Refer attach screen shot.
1. How to Create Post Category?
Go to => WP-Menu => Posts => Categories
Here you can create a category with your text then click on Add New Category button. Refer attach screen shot.
2. How to Create a Slides?
Go to => WP-Menu => Posts => Add New
Here you can add new slides for the slider. In this slider you can display slider title, description, slider button text, link and slider image. Enter the slider details, then Save and Publish. Refer attach screenshot.
3. Setup the slider
Go to => WP-Menu => Appearance => Customize => Slider Section => Slider Section Setting
Now, I will explain you how to set up the slider. We can manage these settings in the slider like that slider type, slider animation, slide direction, animation speed and slideshow speed.
- Slider Category – Select category for the slider.
- Select Slider Animation – There are two effect in slider. Slide and Fade
- Slide Direction – Select the direction of slides. You can select direction like thatHorizontal and Vertical.
- Animation Speed – Select the Animation speed of slide.
- Slideshow Speed – Select Slideshow speed, It means that between two slide specific interval time.
See below, how to use this settings? Refer attach screen shot.
4. Can I Disable Slider from Homepage?
Go to => WP-Menu => Appearance => Customize => Home Page Settings => Slider Settings
Yes of course, you can disable the slider from home page using Theme Appearance settings. Refer attach screen shot.