WooCommerce products are simply WordPress custom post types and since SEO Optimization Images Pro works with custom post types, it can add/update the WooCommerce images Alt and Title text.
You can add/update the WooCommerce image Alt and Title text the same as the post images Alt and Title text using predefined values like %name, %title, %category, and %tags.
- %name: It will insert the %name then the product image name will be shown in the image Alt & Title text.
- %title: It will insert the %title then the product title will be shown in the image Alt & Title text.
- %category: It will insert the %category then the product categories will be shown in the image Alt & Title text.
- %tags: It will insert the %tags then the product tags will be shown in the image Alt & Title text.
If you want to add/override the Alt and Title text of the WooCommerce product images firstly you need to install & activate the WooCommerce plugin and then will be seen the WooCommerce related settings in the SEO Optimized Images Pro plugin. Use the below settings to manage the image attributes.
- Override alt and title tags of WooCommerce products images: If you want to make the WooCommerce images SEO friendly then you need to select the YES option.