To download and install the plugin, follow the below steps:
Directly from Dashboard
To download & install the plugin directly from the dashboard, follow the below steps:
- Navigate to WordPress Dashboard >> Plugins
- Click the Add New button and type SEO Optimized Images in the search bar.
- When the plugin appears, click on the Install button and then Activate it.
Download from WordPress.org
You can download our plugin directly from WordPress.org
Click on the “Download” button, and wait for the download to be finished.
- After downloading the plugin Go to WordPress Dashboard >> Plugins
- Click the Add New >> Upload Plugins and then upload the file on Choose File option and click on the Install button.
- When the installation is complete, click on the Activate button for the plugin activation.
After activating the plugin popup will appear, If you want to never miss the notification of the plugin’s future updates then you click the Allow & Continue button otherwise you can continue to click on the Skip button.